DIRECTIONS TO SENIOR HIGH/JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
(VARSITY & JR. HIGH BASKETBALL)
1. As you enter Williamsport from the South (Route 15), cross
the Market St. Bridge
and go straight until the 1st Traffic Light, which is 3rd
2. Take a right at the Traffic Light (3rd St.) and go
straight pass the 2nd Traffic Light.
3. Then One Block pass the 2nd Traffic Light take a left
which is Penn St.
4. Go straight on Penn St. until a Traffic Light at the top
of the hill.
5. Go straight pass the Traffic Light for One Block and the
school is on the left.
DIRECTIONS TO BRANDON PARK (BASEBALL & TENNIS)
Same directions as to the school, except go two blocks west of
the school (on Hughes St.)
and you will come to Brandon Park and that is where the Tennis
Courts and Baseball Field
DIRECTIONS TO METZGER FIELD (VARSITY & 7/8th GRADE SOCCER)
1. As you enter Williamsport, take Route 15 North out of
Williamsport towards Mansfield.
2. Go approximately 3 miles on Route 15 North towards
3. Take the Hepburnville Exit off Route 15.
4. At the bottom of the exit, turn Right.
5. Go straight to the Traffic Light (which is Lycoming Creek
6. Turn left at the Traffic Light on Lycoming Creek Road.
7. Take a right at the 4th Street on the Right, which is
(Jack & Sarah's restaurant is located on this corner)
8. Go straight on Metzger Street for about 100 yards and the
field is on the left.
DIRECTIONS TO ELM PARK (VARSITY 7/8th GRADE SOFTBALL)
1. When you enter Williamsport from the south (Route 15),
cross the Market Street Bridge
and go straight until the 2nd Traffic Light (which is 4th
2. Take a left on 4th Street and go straight for about 3
3. Elm Park is located behind the "WRAK" radio station at
1559 West 4th Street.
4. Go pass the Radio Station for about 100 yards and turn
left into the sports complex.
5. (Elm park is about 300 yards east of "BOWMAN FIELD" which
is the Professional
Baseball Park in Williamsport).