Where Can I Bet on Volleyball and How to Bet Successfully?
You can bet on the outcome of various events in the bookmaker offices and on the tote, and you don’t have to go to the office, you can study the lines, odds and make bets on volleyball online. Experienced bettors have long outlined for themselves the range of bookmakers with whom it is worth cooperating. One of the bookies that is worth your attention is the Boss Bet. Check the tips on how to choose the best bookie and what things you should pay attention to when making a choice.
The Key Options You Should Check Selecting a Bookie
Beginners need to think carefully about the choice of a bookie, paying attention to such moments:
- reputation, player reviews, position in the bookmakers rating;
- license availability, work experience;
- margin size (for volleyball, it is usually larger than for more popular games, but some bookmakers offer more favorable conditions), betting limits;
- volleyball painting, i.e. a set of options for which bets are accepted;
- the presence of live-lines, promotions, bonuses.
3 Main Tips for Successful Volleyball Betting
The following tips will help you earn money on volleyball betting:
- To get started, read the statistics and pre-match analytics, forecasts of professionals, try to make your own conclusion.
- Then, learn what volleyball bets you can make today, with what factors they are accepted, estimate your possible gain.
- If you are going to adjust the stakes during the match (for such a dynamic game like volleyball, this approach is justified), choose a bookmaker that accepts live-bets on this sport.
Volleyball Betting Features
The most common volleyball bets are the following:
- the main outcome of the match is the victory of one of the teams (there is no third, there are no draws in volleyball);
- on the outcome of one set;
- Total match or party - the principle is the same as in football, hockey;
- handicap - bet on the difference points;
- even-odd is a popular volleyball betting tactic that does not require special knowledge and deep analytics, based mainly on probability theory. The odds are 50/50, so the odds are high, but the risk is great. Fans of live betting on even-odd often use the Dogon strategy;
- the outcome of each set is the most difficult bet that requires consideration of many factors (the style of play of the teams, their form, motivation, statistics of previous matches).
Making a volleyball bet on the total more or less, you need to take into account that the volleyball set lasts until one of the teams scores 25 points. In this case, even a clear outsider is usually slightly inferior in points to the favorite. So, the total match of 3 sets can never be less than 75, and most often approaches 135.